Monday 13 August 2007

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes. Hanging on to my forties by my fingertips! Went out for a meal with some friends on sat. night, and on sunday, had a wander around Covent garden, which conveniently had loads of great clothes shops, for Kim to by me birthday presents in.
Apologies for the lack of recent contributions. Glad to see everyone elses. I'll load up some holiday snaps when we get back from Majorca next month. Went there last year for the first time, and really loved it. Stay away from the obvioustouristy hot spots, and drive inland north, up in the mountains, and it's really picturesque.
It's my day off today, monday, so i've been down the gym, to try and keep some assembelence of shape to this 49 year old body!
Got a gig early september, at a club in collier row. First one for a while. Once we get a couple under our belt, maybe one or two would like to come and see us. I'll keep you posted.
Anyway gonna go and watch tv in bed now, and probably fall asleep about 15 mins. later.
Love to all Mark x

No comments: