Friday 22 February 2008

Welcome back to one and all

I have been checking back every so often - honest! I think it looks a bit sad if you make two posts on the trot 3 weeks apart )-;

Back here at the Carshalton branch it's half-term (obviously!) and Lauren is away skiing with the school in Switzerland (hopefully on the coach home as I write!) and Elena is in the middle of a 'season' with her dance school. Basically, they are doing a stint of 6 consecutive shows at a local theatre (four evenings and two matinees) running from Wednesday to Saturday.

Lauren is still yet to hear from the other two 'vet' Uni's and we are going down to Bristol next week for a visit to look at the 'Animal Behaviour' course for which she has already had an offer.

Our new (ish) car developed a bit of an overheating problem (cutting out *completely* in traffic - always a laugh!) but I got it sorted out under warranty so it wasn't too bad. On the plus side, I got a brand new courtesy car (only 100 miles on the clock!) so that was a bonus (0;

Just gonna make a coffee while I think of something else to write ...
... no can't think of anything so I'll sign off.

B.t.w. anyone heard from Mark recently - conspicuous by his absence on this site (-;

No comments: