Friday 2 May 2008

Girls night out

Hello Ruth, Tina here. Rare night off last night, so thought I would log on, catch up with emails and check out the Harris family. I'm off out tonight with my mates, to Palms, we have booked a load of rooms and are staying over, cant wait, am definitely in need of a good night out, let my hair down, been all work and no play for too long. Also have planned on going out Saturday night to a school reunion, not sure whether I will make it yet depending on how rough I feel after Friday night, we shall see, but as it stands the plan is to go. Only 3 1/2 wks to go before our holiday in Bulgaria, again, desperately needed, get out of the rat race for a week.........cant think of nothing else, hope this is enough gos for you, hope you are all well, hello everyone else in the Harris family, ttfn xx

No comments: