Wednesday 2 July 2008

Checking in from Vigo

Hello Everyone
Congratulations to Lauren on passing the driving test. Tom has his theory test next Friday, no date as yet for the BIG ONE! ( these boys are a bit slow!) He also had his interview for going back on his course, all looks promising, just waiting for official confirmation.
Only 4 weeks until my holiday now and I'm counting the days.
I'm off to the RA on Friday to see the summer exhibition this is my third year. It's a killer on the feet (I always take a change of shoes in a large handbag!) but worth the pain all the same. We always pick out what we think is 1. our favourite 2. the most pretentious and 3. the "we could have done better ourselves".
If anyone is bored any weekend just ring and come over, you are very welcome
Love to all
Ruth xx

No comments: