Monday 23 July 2007

Greetings from Tuscany

This has got to be a quickie because I only have a few minutes left of my Internet Cafe session here at the 'Grand Hotel Continental' in Tirrenia. I was just booking some tickets to a museum in Florence that we were planning to go to on Friday. This is going to be a bit of a 'whistle- stop' tour around Tuscany (along with getting plenty of sun and sea) - all in 7 days!!!

We went to Pisa this morning and did the hike to the top of the leaning tower - spectacular views all part of the deal! Already we all think we're going to come back 2 stone heavier each, the food is terrific! We're going to try to fit in a tour of Sienna on Wednesday so it's all go! Anyway, pictures to follow - not sure how I plug in my camera on this PC. It tough enough trying to find the 'at' key, all the punctuation is in a different place!!! So back to the beach (it's a tough life!) - speak to you all again soon!

No comments: