Saturday 29 September 2007

As a matter of fact...i'm back!

Hello everyone.......Got the computer back at last.
My typing is now even slower than before as I have treated myself to lovely long false nails and if I'm not careful I press all the wrong letters, can be rather embarrassing!
Happy birthday to Charlie..........Feel like you're getting on a bit does it Paul? At least you have your" little one" to keep you young!
I went to my first property auction last Friday, Shoulders were very tense, trying not to scratch our noses but great fun and we came away with a bargain Victorian Jobie in Greenwich (well.....Plumstead anyway).
If anyone has any free time on their weekends we would love to see you. We are only 4 miles up the Wrotham road from where we used to be.
Mark and Kim the view from your holiday villa looks spectacular.....I'm very jealous:)
Love to everyone
Ruth XXXXXXXXXX

No comments: